Protect Your Assets With Network Security
There are many horror stories about how a network security breach cannot only severely damage small and medium-sized business owners with financial and property losses, but also seriously impact the customers who entrusted their personal information to these companies.
Your computer systems need to have network security implemented in order to prevent sabotage.
ATG customizes a Security solution plan for:
- Acceptable use to specify what types of network activities are allowed and which ones are prohibited
- Email and Communication
- Antivirus to protect against viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other threats
- Identity to safeguard your network
- Strong passwords and protection of those passwords
- Encryption technology to protect network data
- Employee Online Security Training
Schedule a FREE security consultation with us so we can help you achieve your business objectives and protect your integrity.
Bill Lynch, and the entire ATG Team, have been a critical component in the growth of Charles Ingram Lumber Co. ATG has grown to meet our expanding needs and requirements. We count on their support for our in-house computer services. The support they provide ranges from network security to downtime tracking, to computer hardware selection, and upgrades. Their network security package has been instrumental in keeping our computer system safe from outside threats. This includes ongoing computer security training for all employees. The confidence that this group provides to our business, allows us to focus on opportunities to improve the technology that is ever changing in the sawmill industry.