JOIN THE ASSET TECHNOLOGY GROUP TEAM!
Are you looking for a challenging place to work that offers great opportunities for growth? Are you a forward-thinker with a positive, take charge attitude? Do you want to be part of a winning team?
Asset Technology Group (ATG) is a growing IT consulting firm that specializes in technology infrastructure for small to medium size businesses. ATG is made up of a tight knit group of dedicated professionals that excel in and are continually developing their specific areas expertise. ATG has a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual who accomplishes tasks without the need of micro-management.
♦ Current Job Opportunities
Technical Support Engineer
Asset Technology Group, Inc. is looking to hire an experienced Technical Support Engineer to assist with Server, Desktop and Network related issues for our clients. In this position, you will handle high-level troubleshooting and maintenance and support a team of technicians. We value our employees; your voice will have input and influence towards the company’s direction.
- Be well versed in troubleshooting and resolving issues related to Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Be able to provide input on projects and assignments.
- Have energy and the desire to work in a fast-growing company that presents new challenges every day with hardware, software, and other diverse technology
- Be a motivated, organized person with a positive attitude and an innovative spirit
- Exhibit a willingness to learn and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Be able to speak to end users in non-technical terms (no geek speak)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to service calls promptly
- Troubleshoot problems quickly and effectively
- Always provide an exceptional customer service experience
- Provide end to end desktop and network support for our clients
- Carefully and completely document work
- Prioritize daily tasks and achieve due dates
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with all staff members, including the CEO
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 3 years’ experience in Information Technology
- Server administration experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Desktop support for Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
- Experience with Hyper-V
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety of IT related issues in a business network environment (Including, but not limited to, Microsoft Windows Server & Desktop OS, Microsoft Office & Office 365, Network, VOIP, Internet issues, Peripherals, equipment at client locations)
- Special consideration will be given to applicants with Microsoft certifications (MTA, MSCA, MCSE)
- Valid Driver’s license with good driving record
- Able to pass a background check
- US Work Authorization required
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours
- Ability to lift standard computer equipment (PCs, Printers, etc)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (including major holidays)
- Professional development programs and opportunities
- Reimbursement and bonuses for designated certifications
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Darlington, SC
If you are interested in receiving more information about job opportunities or wish to apply, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants must submit a resume via email. We will be in touch, once a resume has been evaluated.
Thank you for your interest!